Wednesday, March 30, 2011

friends till the end

Hello! This super cute pic explains a lot about me and my relationships with all my best girls... know why? Because they are ALL blonde. Everyone besides K, who I met freshman year of college but she now has blonde high lights on her hair.  So with that said I love all pictures that have a blonde girl and a Burnett girl because it just reminds me of them!  I'm just so thankful for them all and learning more and more about them as we get older and the role they play in my life.  Because each one of my has their own personality and role of a friend they play in my life.  The saying is true, you are allowed to have more than one best friend. I could name 7 probably and I treasure them all.  3 of my main girls have birthdays coming up in April! Talk about sending cards filled with love and sharing thoughts on how I wish I could be there to celebrate!  Something about Birthdays that I just love.  I love giving, and putting smiles on peoples face.  It brings me joy.



I'm going home this weekend to spend some much needed time with my mama and possibly get a chance to see the boy.  Lately the girls have been iffy about him... but I cant just give up and quit just yet.  Yes, I do deserve better then the way he has been treating me, but when we are together it feels so right.  Distance should have to play a role in this relationship but it does. Sigh.  This isn't a perfect world so therefore there cannot be perfect, but both souls should give one hundred perfect.  So we will see. I must have fun with my first year in my twenties and be open to anything coming my way!

Something funny that my roommate stumbled upon while we sit at caribou and do homework blog and research quotes hehehe.  We had a great laugh picturing ourselves doing this and about died... you'll see..

its a good one ed (;

No comments:

Post a Comment