Tuesday, March 29, 2011

life life life

What a beautiful day it is today.  Classes went well and enjoy a nap that was much needed today.  When times are tough in life, which lately are more often then not, it really gets my mind thinking how am I going to get through this.  Even though things may not end the way you always wish they would, if the the feeling of understanding is understood and accepting things are out of control and the people all around you still love you, things will be ok and you will survie. I will survie any heartache that comes my way.


Bring on Spring time please!! I am so ready for it. I want the sun shining everyday and to wear flip flops instead of boots.  Being in college Im I dont get to see the latest trends which is sad and also sad because I cant afford them with the tight budget I am on, sad face.  But this summer hopefully I will be able to store away some cash and buy some cute things.  Nothing feels more better than to purchases something super cute and then to wear it and show it off.  Im big into rompers and dresses when it comes to summer... I think they fit my body better and I just feel more me.  Jean shorts are super cute, but on my not so thin body I guess I like to have mystery HAHA jk.. but just no to the jean shorts.

(floral is in again this summer... Im obsessed with it. Its girly and I like that!)


(Now this is a cute look! I must invest in more belts for this summer)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment