Sunday, March 27, 2011

sunday

Hello Sunday. A day to rest and embrace in all the great TV shows that are out there.  Well, today I got motivated to work out and sex and the city was on the screen. What a perfect show to burn calories too. It was a perfect episode to watch with all the emotions and feelings I have been having lately, so let me share:

Carrie:
Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.

I thought that this is so true!  All the relationships that you have they all mean something different then the next. But like they say you must love your self before you can love someone else.  Most girls stay with a guy for all the wrong reason when they know they deserve better.  I have yet to find that someone who loves the person who I am, because I love who I am.  So for now I'm going to enjoy the time I have with all my girlfriends and enjoy all the happiness that they bring to me and not give my heart or feelings out they way I use to. I guess they say when you know you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment