Wednesday, March 16, 2011

good day gone

A good day gone all wrong.  A night of all tears. I don't feel like expressing what I feel right now, but just to know that I'm very hurt inside. This is my current facebook status:

Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you're not just a survivor. You're a warrior, and you're stronger than anything life throws your way -Brooke Davis
I just love Brooke. She has been my favorite and her strength in the character she plays is admiring.  She has been through so much, and it has only made her a stronger person. She has the most amazing friends in the world who support her through anything.


My dear friend shared this with me. We are both going through hard issues with our families.  This song is comforting knowing God has a plan for me and my life. Just like he puts people into our lives for a reason, touching us in more ways than one.

"I know the plans i have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope -Jeremiah 29:11

This all is rambled thoughts and feelings being expressed in my "online" diary. Which has helped me so much in these last few months. What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. Time heals all wounds. And Lord please hear my prayers. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment