Friday, April 8, 2011

some simple thoughts

1. I agree with this picture ^^^^^ yes, that one.  Sometimes Im always afraid to ask questions, not sure why. Maybe its the fear of being judged or recieving the answer I do not want to hear.  I was taught in school that there is no such thing as a wrong answer... and never be afraid to ask too many questions. Which I always do depending on the situation I guess.  But I have come up with so many questions in my life, I just dont know who to ask to get all those answers. Someday I hope.

2. I am loving this weather lately here in the great state of Minnestoa.  60's and sunny, thats perfect to me!  Soon ill be able to wear all the summer dresses rompers and flip flops!! That is a wonderfull feeling.

3. Only 5 weeks of school left! I am so excited! Im ready to be with my girls back home.  Sometimes along tough roads in life you find out who your true friends are.  I want summer, and the hot sun, and doing fun and crazy things.  Also I miss my nanny kids dearly and cant wait to spend my summer days with them and listen to all their funniness!

4. The the post below, the road trip was a big success!! Love the city of Madison, WI and cant wait to go back someday! We had perfect weather and great site seeing along with shopping! Purchased a new summer purse.. 30 bucks.. cant go wrong when you are on a tight budget!  I am very picky when it comes to purses, I like them big and cute. I mean BIG, almost like a bag. A Mary Poppins one is a perfect example HAHA.

5. Its the weekend, and I have my class but its alright because I love my teacher! I know I will learn so much about the career I want to go into with her class. Also much relaxing with also occur.

Cheers to the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment