Tuesday, February 1, 2011

forever young

With the new year in progress my mind has been more at ease with things and I have been enjoying each day because its not the past and its not the future. Its the present, and that is a gift.  I'm still so young, though sometimes I feel like I need to have my whole life figured out now.  In college we are free to be what ever we want and do what ever we want.  Every night on my floor is a girls night.  Its awesome, we do what girls do best and its wonderful knowing you have your best friends there all the time.  When the real world comes and hits us in the face, it will be hard I'm sure to talk at least once a week.  We must not rush life, and enjoy it because we are young!
So cheers to:
going out more than once a week
wearing sweatpants everyday
having slumber parties every night
eating 3 meals a day with your best friends
sharing secrets
watching TV shows as a group instead of alone
celebrating the ups and downs of life
having the girls there to help with all the latest boy issues
seeing every chick flick
road trips to the mall
drinking to where we don't remember the night before
taking too many pictures
dating the wrong guys
praying for the right one
living in a house where you can blare the music
kissing all the wrong frogs
laughing till tears form
having 5 closets to chose from instead of one
and cheers to creating friendships that will last a lifetime.

 
"I don't remember how we happened to meet each other.
I don't remember who got along with whom first.
All I can remember is all of us together...always."
"The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?"
"It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter."
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment