Saturday, February 26, 2011

dear diary

Happy weekend it has been so far. Minus the snow that is coming down again and preventing Spring from sprouting.  A wonderful thing about being in college is all the girls you will ever need are right down the hall from you. Each providing some sort of advice in every situation possible.  But then there is that other person who is a not a female figure who you sometimes tend to ramble about and smile when you think of the cute things he has said to you or the moments you have shared together.  I have been having that problem a lot lately and I'm not even DATING the guy yet... well I should say not "officially" dating him.  Its a funny story how we met, but we were complete strangers and now have become very close over the last five weeks we have been talking.  We also have hung out 3 times and each time I don't want it to end, so that says something right?  I could see myself with this boy but its fun not knowing what is going to happen about I also think it is about time we bring up the "what are we" talk before I explode.  We both have two different lives since he is 4 years older and it would always be a long distance relationship, but it will just make the heart grow fonder. So I'm just rambling on about ridiculous things but I am a girl so I think that makes it OK HAHA. Plus this blog is a diary for me to look back and reflect on my life's years from now and see how much I have grown as a person. Ill sign out with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment