Thursday, February 10, 2011

TLC

This picture I think is the perfect fit for today.  It is negative temperatures outside and I'm sick.  Sometimes I put it as " I feel like I just came out of a dumpster" because I feel so gross and weak all over. That's where my mother would come into play with some soup and some TLC. But since I'm a college student now I can only tell her how I feel and she just reminds me of how to take care of myself like she has done my whole life. I wish I could bundle at home with my fire place on and getting rid of this cold that is causing me to be blue all week

Valentines day is just around the corner and I have been busy making all my homemade Valentines for my friends and family. Some will be sent in the mail others, simply slipped under their dorm door.  I take joy in making things for the special people in my life.   My roommate made a delicious pot of coffee this morning that warmed our souls right up!  Tonight agenda calls for staying in and watching some chick flicks... no need to go out and make this cold last longer.  I may or may not have a Valentine this year. Though I do have a new boy in my life, I want to take things slow and I do not expect anything from him.  My roommate got a wonderful package from her man and it was so fun to see her open it with a glow all over her face.  So if my valentine wishes to do something I will simply enjoy it.  But for now I will just focus on sending my love in a little valentines day card to the ones who complete my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment