Monday, February 14, 2011

valentines day

Happy Valentines Day to you all! Yes, some of us hate it and some of us go crazy about this holiday.  For me this year I'm in the happy medium.  Last year I spent it alone in my dorm room watching Hallmark channel while all my girls were out with their loved ones. But this year luckily it falls on a Monday where I must get up and attend classes.  I do however have a Valentine this year. Its that sunshine I have mentioned in a previous post. But fortunately I will not be seeing him today. So I will do things that just make me happy.  I handed out my homemade valentines and the girls loved them.  Also, my I advised my brother to buy this girl who he been talking to and thinks is cute to buy her flowers for today.  No girl needs to have a boyfriend in order for him to buy her flowers. He got her pink rose and I bet that smile has not left her face today.  I'm very excited to see what all my girlfriends will be getting from their boys today and the nice dinner dates they are all going on; ughhh must be rough HEHE. But seriously excited.

I do believe we do not need this holiday to show someone how much we care and appreciate them in our lives.  It should be an every day occurrence, but its fun to have this day come once a year.  Where stores, and malls are filled with the colors pink and red for all the lovers around the world.  Maybe next weekend me and "B" that's what we will call him can celebrate it then. Ill bring him a homemade card just because I think he deserves one. So Happy Valentines day and may today bring you smiles and colors or pink and red surround you.

Now for some Valentine Treats :)
(via weheartit)

No comments:

Post a Comment