Wednesday, January 12, 2011

country strong



I was able to spend the afternoon with a wonderful person, and since we both have a love for country, we decided to see Country Strong.  The movie was like one I have not seen in a long time and it was awesome. Yes, some tears were shed but that's normal to me when it comes to a great movie along with a love story in it.  All actors played an awesome role... and I must say a guy in a flannel is some eye candy for this girl.  I like them scrubby with facial hair, to me that's manly.  They sing awesome songs in the movie that are sung by previous country stars which made them exciting to here.  He is a new song that such a cute love song, ill probably listen to it for weeks until I have a new favorite.

such a cute love story told here... "you cant have both fame and love"

No comments:

Post a Comment