Thursday, December 9, 2010

purse whore

My main obsession is purses.  I will splurge on a purse.  But since I'm still in college, that means one simple thing; I have no money.  But a girl can dream cant she?  So I have been looking through pictures finding all the brands and styles I want to own someday.  I currently am carrying a Carmel bag from H&M, since my stylish roommate says that's one of the colors right now and I don't own one.  I can not own a small bag.  I like everything big.  Some of my friends don't understand, but when you carry something everyday and everywhere you go, you must love what you are showing off.
So I know most of these bags are more for spring and summer but I just love them. Juicy, Coco, Louie... all friends I want on my shoulder someday. 

While sitting here, I'm not a huge fan of this post since outside at the moment a beautiful snow fall is occurring.  Its just getting me more and more excited for Christmas to be here.  But no one can go wrong when it comes to looking at cute bags.  So I will leave with that today, and post more festive things in the future. So ill add this perfectly snowy picture also.

No comments:

Post a Comment