Monday, December 6, 2010

the most wonderful time of the year

Christmas is my favorite holiday.  Its the season that is filled with love and the surrounding of family.  Its the season where others come before yourself and searching for the perfect gift is such a joy. And someday I will spend a Christmas in New York. Most likely when I'm in love.
This is beautiful

A favorite holiday must have

I'm in love with the hustle and bustle

I'll be there someday

The season of love

The greatest gift this year for me is being with my friends. They bring me so much joy and happiness. One of my best friends will becoming home from school in Tennessee and I haven't seen her since July. Because at Christmas, all roads lead home.
He is the reason for the season. Remember. Celebrate his Birthday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment