Tuesday, January 8, 2013

cant think of a title for this one

Pinned Image
 
I'm back in my little sunshine home and I am going to enjoy all my days here since I only have about 6 months left with the best roommates ever.
 
After a few days of missing my man, we got to have a little date. Nothing special but the little things are the big things. We rented the movie I have been wanting to see, The odd life of Timothy Green. Its super cute if you want to seeing an inspiring Disney movie. The little boy in their just captured my heart with the heart that he had. The way he was just a positive influence in peoples lives was heartwarming. It made me think of my future career that I want with children, to believe in them. A child can touch someones life with a sentence and I hope to be touched by many students one day.

I guess I have been just emotional lately. Big changes are about to unwind in the next few months and there is no button to push to stop and reflect all that has happened and that will happen. Its joyful and stressful at the same time. I mean my mother here's about every emotion I feel and my girlfriends along with my mom are my counselors and ears I don't have to pay for. The boyfriend is now in my life too, I have always been pretty independent and good about sharing my feelings but lately I just wanted to be strong on my own, not to have someone feel all the feelings I have been feeling.

The poor boy burns the candle at both ends, but after moodiness, tears, raised voice to some extent he listened. I felt a lot better, but I know we still have a lot to work on as a couple.

I have been reading some great devotionals lately and they have fit with the feelings I have been feeling. Just talking to God helps, speaking out loud helps, and remembering all the blessings in my life help me get back to where my brain needs to be!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment