Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Chin Up

I cant believe it, last day of classes of my junior year. This semester has gone by so fast and oh have I learned so much. I think I have to rate this year as one of the best, but we don't need to get into details. Even over these past eleven days, I have learned so much about myself and my previous relationship.  As my roommate told me yesterday, " you always find the positive things in situations that are hurtful, I could never do it" I thank all my friends for admiring my strength through all the difficult times I have faced this past year and a half. I truly think its something God has blessed me with. I thank him for that, its useless to dwell in sadness, nothing good comes from it, but when you trust in God something great always comes along.

Tomorrow, I will meet with Tony for the first time since we broke up.  I am glad we have waited this long to speak because my mind has realized so many things and knowing this is how its suppose to be. I wrote him a thank you letter last night. As I cried I wrote. Not sure what the tears meant, but he has given me so much I never thought was possible. Feelings I thought never existed. I am ever so thankful for him.  Seeing how tomorrow goes I will judge if I will read it to him.  That's the person I am, during a good bye I want to end on a good note, have him see me content with myself and having a positive outlook on the future.

I must always keep my heels, head and standards high. Settling for nothing but greatness and knowing I deserve the best.
God gave him to me to show me so many things. A blessing in disguise and a lesson I will still hold onto forever.  For now I will focus on getting myself healthy, being with my loved ones and creating more wonderful memories with my best girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment