Monday, June 20, 2011

weekend fun!

This weekend, or should I say past two weeks have just been busy busy.  I have no time to just sit and relax or reflect on emotions that are going on my brain!  But I got to spend sometime with people this weekend who truly mean so much to me.  Friday night I was at school, I really just went to get a book for my summer class, but why not just stay the night right? So I did.



Lots of good songs, had to dance of chairs to!

Love you so much Tay!

Also this weekend, stopped to see Jaime. Another wonderful women who has come into my life this year and we share so much with the lives we have right now. It was her brothers grad party so it was a perfect time to look cute and celebrate great friends :)

Few more things I need to say about my crazy two weeks:

1. I am no a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant!! I know, its really different but I think I can be good at this and I am having so much fun right now and meeting lots of new people! So I'm excited to see how far I can go!

2.  I have this new boy... I'm excited about it but also a bit nervous. He is 24 but actually goes to school where I am.  I thought he was cute last year and this summer the moves just started to be made LOL we are going on a date this Saturday and its being consisted of fishing, going out to eat, and perhaps the movie transformers! He seems very sweet and flirty so we will just see what happens :)

3. A lot of tears have been shed lately. This divorce can be so hard at times and all I can do is cry because its so sad.  battling all my feelings and trying to be strong at the same time. Accepting I can not change things and leaning on God to help make all of our paths straight in the sad time.  I know things will get better, but the love will never change and someday everything will be OK again.  It has to be.

Blessed Monday,
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment