Tuesday, June 7, 2011

summer is finally here

SUMMER is here.  The last three days I have been in the sun and also in the water and couldn't love it more.  Some friends of mine live on the lake and its always awesome when you know people cause you can get out there on the blazing hot summer days like its been lately and get your tan on! Above is me (obvi) and a dear good friend.  We were on the lake all day yesterday and it was so hot because there was not even a breeze!  But with not working yet, I have had a lot of free time to do whatevs with no money really, do that has been a downer.  But anyhoo, welcome summer :)

Above here are two little angels who I get to start watching again on Thursday.  This will be my third summer with them and I am so excited!  They will be 7 and 9 now. Oh boy. They are such great kids and are SO funny, I always have stories about them.  We do so much together too so I cant wait to see what summer has in store for us!

Best get out and get my tan on again :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment