Monday, May 23, 2011

my favorite shows that will never run out of style!

One Tree Hill (OTH) is a show I have been watching since I was in 7th grade. A show that I look forward to each week and love all the quotes and stories that are brought into the show to make it perfect! This season has ended and of course me I cry a lot while watching this show and so I gladly did the other night.  It has changed some with all the years, some old cast are no long there which is sad because I first started watching this show because of Lucas Scott, AKA Chad Michael Murray. TOTAL babe, I know. His love of course Peyton is also gone and I loved her too.  They just show real life struggles which makes the show so real.  But my main girl Brooke Davis, (B Davis) is still there rockin the show :)

Luckily ladies, there WILL be another season starting up in January and that will be AWESOME!
This sums up the last episode, and the bottom middle pic.. yup Brooke is holding TWO babies! She had twin boys :) It was just all around a wonderful ending to the season and I cant wait for the next one!


But on a brighter note the return of the Bachlorette is starting up again and Ashley H from the previous season is the new girl! Now, I wasn't a huge fan of her because I was rooting for Emily the whole time HAHA.  But since I'm a fan i will for sure watch it and of course check out ALLL the babes and pick my favorite :) Happy Monday TV WHOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment