Tuesday, May 13, 2014

one last hurrah

 This past weekend I celebrated all that Menomonie has taught, given and brought me. I have gained so much of who I am now from this small town and I am forever grateful.
 My roommates this past year! We have come from all over and sure had many laughs this past year. I hope to stay in touch and cant wait to see where they all end up!
 To the mom that's been the coolest since 1990. We celebrated her and everything she has taught and gave up over the last 23 years. She will be my new roommate for the summer but I am looking forward to being back with her again. Not only is she my mom but also my best friend. My brother will also be home this summer and I can't wait. In life there is nothing better than your family, your biggest fans for life.
 

We also had some fun Friday with a family friend who I met through my job I recently left, she is starting out as a photographer and she wanted to practice on Kayla and I! I think she did a wonderful job. Brings me back to taking senior pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment