Wednesday, May 14, 2014

beautiful morning

On days like today I wish finding inspiration, sending a kind message to someone or making a strangers day could be my career. Truth is, it can be I just need to invest my mind more into it. Don't get me wrong I worked hard for the degree I have and enjoy my new job now, but if I could help create sunshine in someone else's life constantly I would.
 
This morning is so perfect. When I see the sun shining I instantly thank God for this beautiful day. He knows its a gift for me when the sun is shining. I have my 12 year old Golden sitting at my feet and a good cup of coffee to my left. Summer I believe is my second favorite season and I am just so excited for the sun and water.
 
One thing I love about summer is the sun rises and sunsets. My camera is constantly filled with those images and I not one is the same, which is the beauty of it all.
 
In my devotion today is read: Remember that I am with you. Talk with Me, and listen while I talk you through each challenging situation. I am not a careless God. When I allow difficulties to come into your, I equip you fully to handle them. Relax in My Presence, trusting in My strength.
 
Lately, I have to constantly remind myself of this. Trusting his plan over mine. So many exciting things are happening in some of my best friends lives and its amazing to see us all growing up. Then I get excited for when I reach that stage in my life, but patience because I have no clue when it will come. I will struggle always with many things, but God will always be a step ahead of me.
 
I simply find the biggest excitement thinking about the cabin and running and jumping off the dock like I am 10 years old again.
 
Cheers, XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment