Monday, May 19, 2014

home for the summer


One of the reasons I am most excited about moving home is the gem above ^^^. That would be my brother if you didn't already know and he is three years younger than me. (WHOA), I know. Over the past few years we not only share the same blood and parents, but we now share a friendship. We talk just about everyday and I usually have to dial first but he always picks up. We have been through a big life change together and we just had each others back constantly. Now growing up into our twenties we have can relate to more life situations and celebrations.   I am so proud of the great young man he is turning into. He teaches me things more than I teach him to be honest. I am so blessed that God gave me a brother, the coolest one I know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment