Wednesday, May 28, 2014

here comes the sun!

 Do you have a place where all worries of the world just wash away, where you see God all the time with the beauty he created and the amount of conversation with friends and family is just priceless. This is my cabin where I love to spend the summer. The lake has so much beauty and the town is always fun. Small towns are the best towns, I think. We couldn't of asked for better weather last
weekend and I hope that Summer telling us its going to be a great one this year :)
 

This past weekend I also got to hang out with my bride to be cousin, again I am the MOH (still feeling honored) and sit on the dock at our grandma and grandpas cabin and tan. Seriously the best medicine ever. I got to pick up my brides maid dress and it was fabulous.. all becoming more real and close to the date! We are just a grade apart but almost two years age difference. We have a big family but we are the closest and I thank God for not only that but also blessing me with a best friend who is family.
 
 
Enjoy today, its beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment