Monday, April 28, 2014

one week..gasp!

 
Today marks one week. One week until I start a new chapter in my life. Turing the page after 5 years. I got to thinking last night, how do I pack 5 years up and move on... maybe its the whole bittersweet and excitement for change. I haven't cried, but I'm not concerned because as I have grown I have learned to handle change in a more positive note.
 
I came across this quote on Pinterest and I thought it couldn't fit my life more. I am not a mess, perhaps I am extraordinary. My life forever will be changing for many years to come and some of it completely out of my control and that's where my undying faith comes in. I am so grateful to have that relationship, to grasp onto something better and bigger than myself. Someone who has had my life planned for me since day one.
 
I am journeying through some of the greatest years of my life, my twenties. Everyone who I share my story with constantly reminds me that I am young.. I have so much time to focus on myself and make myself happy. I have to remind myself of that often and try not to get to wrapped up in other peoples lives or trying to please people. My courage has grown so much this year and I am so pleased with that. In life a lot of decisions take courage to make and its something I continue to pray about.
 
Wrapping up a 5 year chapter is such a blessing. The memories, the people, the family, the friends and the jobs that have made me who I am today. Truly an amazing place to have a family and memories forever. Everyone is going in different directions and its time I go as well. Once I leave my life is really living day to day not knowing the next step, But I am okay with that. I am embracing the unknown with faith and open arms. Change is the only thing we can depend on and must welcome it with open arms.
 
That's a wrap
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment