Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Days full of laughter

 With Remington :)
This was by far one of the best adventures I have had in sometime! A family friend that we met here in Menom owns a farm, and they get down and dirty on the farm HA Its something some like to call "mud bogging". We got on old clothes, mud boots, a Remington hat and hopped on 4-wheelers. It was so much FUN! At times we drove through 2 foot deep water and just laughed since you had to gun it! Mud was spraying everywhere direction and we just laughed. A few times it got into our mouths but it was all worth the chunks of mud we pulled out and the cold. The Wayne Farm is forever a memory.

 Happy Easter 2014! What a glorious day God blessed us with! I was absolutely in love with this day. Church with my dad was so uplifting and then to a beautiful day spent with family, pure bliss. I am so thankful for my handsome little brother. Each year we get older and older but our bond and love for each other only grows more strong and I am so grateful for him.
It is only normal that my dad does this :) photo bombing. But he has a big happy smile on his face so it makes me love it that much more! Each holiday is getting a little more easier to celebrate but I'm grateful that everyone is so understanding and I still got to spend time with both parents.  
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment