Wednesday, April 9, 2014

melted snow

 This past weekend was the true beginning of this ladies journey to become a bride. There is something to be said about her as well, we are family. She has been apart of my life for almost 22 years. Over the years we have become not only cousins but also great friends. Now that we are truly growing up we have become that much closer. Neither one of us have a sister but I couldn't ask for someone better to know all about my life and be my friend at the same time. I still feel so honored to stand up next to her on her day. I am looking forward to all the fun that still lies ahead!
Yes, this is a beautiful view of life on a country farm. Also this past weekend my good friend and I went to a family friends we have gotten close to over the year for dinner and little did we know we would have a hay day and get full of dirt. Their 4 yr old son has my heart. A true boy who wears john deer boots and loves to play in the dirt. The whole fam along with Kayla and I took the four-wheelers out for a spin along the country roads and it was like true therapy of fresh air. It brought me back to my childhood of riding them always. I love the peacefulness of the country and will never leave it.
 
Some of my bestest friends live in other states and when I am able to chat with them on the phone I just miss them all that more. It seems like no time has past and so many memories arise to when we were all together. I know God has the best plan for us all and I thank him always for putting the best people in my life.
 
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment