Monday, June 4, 2012

Birthday BASH!

 This is our pajama 21st Celebration for my roommate Danielle, not in the picture though. That was Wednesday night and was a wonderful celebration. Almost peed my pants many times!
 This is for my dear friend Stephanie, celebrating her 21st at a restaurant in the cities call Seven, which is a Sushi bar. It was fabulous and her wonderful boyfriend paid for all of us to enjoy it. Topping it off with a hummer limo to up town where I finally got to experience those bars!
 Jaime, me, Cullen and Bre. Almost all of these photos captured by Cullen herself since I am currently still operating the blackberry and its horrible camera :(
 Us again with the Birthday Girl this time.. this night had some major injuries. CHEERS
 Here is miss Taylor and the lovely Hummer Limo we got to ride in to uptown also for her 21st Celebration. It was fabulous!
 Sunday funday with some girls in Hudson :)
 And again :)


And again :) having us some shock top with a lemon. Delicious.
Steph getting a lap dance from her sweetheart boyfriend that I happened to think was hilarious HAHA
 Struggling a bit to pedal up a hit... the undercarriage (Bridesmaids) was definitely hurting later that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment