Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day Dad!

Happy Fathers Day to the guy who has dropped everything for me to come help. Weather its with car problems.. which always happen or forgot something at home I needed for school, to fixing a zipper that broke on my new jacket, helping me with projects growing up, giving me wonderful homes to grow up in and countless amounts of funny stories still, I have the greatest Dad.

I pray God has a guy for me just like him.. a bit different but so many qualities my dad has that I also want in a guy. Though he is not the best with advice he has a huge heart and is never afraid to show it. A bond between a dad and daughter is always special and I'm thankful for my relationship with my dad.

I always played this song growing up or my mom did and I would get tears. I think since its the song we sang when I was 7, it will be the song we will dance to at my wedding.


No comments:

Post a Comment