Monday, March 12, 2012

major break, on spring break

 So its my Spring Break. And I am at school.  Yes, it was my choice so I could work, but never would I thought how lonely it would be.  It is however a great time to watch movies, nap and think about many things and enjoy "me" time.  I am also still watching Ms Harper May, so she is my one dear friend here.

Random fact: My boyfriend is making a proposition for me.  To be off facebook and twitter for TWO WEEKS and he will take me on a one hundred dollar shopping spree.  Since he isn't on it often he thinks I'm on it too much. Sooooo, I'm going to do it. I can do it. I wanna do it.  I think this will help me get a lot more accomplished in a day, and maybe finish a book that I started awhile ago.  I also have been thinking about the stores and things I could buy.  I'm thinking FOREVER21 for sure.  Hellooo summer clothes.


Pretty much everyone I love is at a location like the picture above right now. I didn't think I would be very jealous... but I am.  I would love nothing more than to just lay on a beach.  I don't need the party scene, I just want to feeling of being relaxed and enjoying life.  Its been a rough year and I would love to get away.  Next year, it will happen.  So during break, I will be doing things that will make me think of being on the beach.  Dont know how well that will work, but ill try.  I hope they all come home tan goddess.
Tonight is the night! I will be watching front and center to see this man. Ya know, he can be cute.  But is not the cutest.  This season I think has been a bit of a joke.  Repeat of Jakes season.  He is a nice guy, but we all know he is not making the best decisions and let some really great girls go.  Some guys will just never learn.


May Lindiz WIN. But with all the tabloids... seems like Courtney will. BUT TV can trick us so we will see.  She is just the cutest thing and has been my favorite from the start. Cant wait for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment