Monday, March 26, 2012

best.show.ever


Tonight was the third to last season of the show I have been watching since I was 13 years old. While laying in bed with my roommate, we couldn't help but ball our eyes out.  It was just so sad.  Its weird how our emotions work and how connected us humans can get.

This post is a bit behind but, my roommate and I are in love and its sad to think only 2 shows are left! Talk about bawling.  Laughing. Then bawling. Its the one show I have never let go of and soon will buy all the seasons so I can show my daughter some day a show that I literally grew up with and had it also shape me in some way.

The famous Brooke Davis will never be forgotten. I feel I can relate to her best with her confidence, attitude, and the way she presents herself.  She has come a long way in the show and I will never forget the famous quotes and lines of B. Davis.

The cast of the last two seasons.

The song that made the show..

Such beautiful people who inspired so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment