Monday, January 2, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Im a bit behind with everything happening in my life, but the pictures that are about to blow up this post will help. This Christmas was different but also a blessing.  Still being with the people I love most but starting over with some new traditions.  New Years was awesome.  Being with people who I have known for years and havent seen in years was awesome! God works in funny ways but I think he wants this year to be a good year for me.  Already in my Junior year I have met my boyfriend, who is amazing, new friends who have turned into best and turning 21 all has been nothing but joy.

 I went hunting for the first time with my dad and brother! They were impressed!
 Christmas Eve at Grandpas!
 Christmas Day ice fishing with dad!
 Daddys Girl
 New years Eve.
 Neighbors since 4th grade!
New Years Day. Hott messes!

No comments:

Post a Comment