Saturday, December 10, 2011

its beginning to look a lot like christmas!

This weekend I am so excited about! My dads side family Christmas party and boyfriend is coming with! Never have I brought a boy for a family function before, so I am a bit nervous and excited at the same time!  He is someone so great so I cant wait to show him off.  I'm also super excited to see all of my family, because we are so big its hard to get together all the time. Especially for me because I don't live close to anyone.

Sunday we are also going to the Hollidazzle parade! Down town MSP.  This will be big for him since I don't think he has ever been to the twin cities.  Pandora has had the Christmas Station on the last few days now.  I just love the gift of giving and it will definitely mean so much more this season!

PS. New Obsession: Tea with lemon. Its crazy good.

No comments:

Post a Comment