Wednesday, December 7, 2011

something amazing

Waking up bright and early just so you can lay in bed and snuggle until its really time to rush out of bed because you lost track of time and your going to be late! Well, that's me almost every morning.
I know I am cheesy, weird, constantly smiling and laughing, he never leaves my mind, missing him when I'm not with him and sometimes thinking about a long future with him scares me.  I'm only 21 and have never been in love before nor have had someone treat me this well.  I know I cant say I love him after almost 3 months but I am falling in love with him.  They say when you know you know, but I do not want to rush anything.  I have my whole life ahead of me and often I think how I would love to share it with him.

I pray all my girlfriends will find someone great one day, someone who they miss all the time and fills their life with joy. That that man never goes a day with out kissing your forehead, squeezing you tight and calling you beautiful more than once.  Here I never thought a man like this could exists.  I'm so blessed to have him in my life!

One day someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment