Monday, January 9, 2012

thoughts, questions and dreams

I loved swinging when I was a little girl. Now I wish I had time to go sit on a swing, place my feet in the sand and see how high I could get. Thinking about it now, sooths my mind.  Bringing in 2012 I have a better head on my shoulder for many things.  2011 was a very rough year in the beginning but towards the end it had some great blessings.

I sometimes question if where I am is where I am suppose to be.  I'm sure a lot of young girls my age do the same thing. I have so many dreams, and ideas, and goals that I feel I wont reach one day and they can only be created in my head.  Some of my dreams have changed without me having a say in them and some goals have been adjusted too. I am very content with who I am, but still am striving to be someone better. I am a firm believer in focusing on one day at a time.  Now rushing things, but enjoying the moment you are in. Life is just to short to worry and plan far ahead when plans change all the time. I am working on that, and have been proud of myself for not worrying to much about what the future might look like with my family, school, my boyfriend, my career.  It will all play out the way its suppose to.  I must believe that.

I am so thankful for all that I have and for the people that love me.  When my mind starts to go crazy I must stop, think, and remember everything will turn out.

Someone very special shared this song with me today, and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment