Monday, November 21, 2011

oh the mondays

After the ticket with the police.. total BS by the way, the excel bill comes.  We are in college. We are not made of money but we are made of loans.  Rent is also due soon, and Christmas is coming up.  But its just money.  No one in my family is dying, everyone is healthy, and I get to see the people I love most very soon. 

Me and two of my other friends from school have now started a bible study on Sunday nights at caribou.  I'm so excited about this.  We decided that we could read the book Captivating, unveiling the mystery of a woman's soul.  So far its awesome, we all relate so much and could sit and talk for hours.  I'm just glad because this will give me an opportunity to open up and share my thoughts and my fail and how this portrays to my life. One of the girls said, when we look at our life and the little problem we are learning to deal with, we must think; it could be so much worse.  Which is right.  I had to remember how blessed and lucky I have to have the people and the things in my life.

Also, missing the boyfriend.  It will be the longest we have been apart in like two months... pathetic I know. But oh well, just goes to show I have one heck of a wonderful dude in my life. 
This picture was captured on my birthday eve. How precious.

I cant wait to be home and see all my other wonderful loves that I miss dearly.  Also the guys too, the boys who love me for me and know my past too well HAHA .  Black Friday shopping will be awesome! Cant believe its already that time again!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment