Wednesday, November 9, 2011

loving november

Two days till the big 21!!! its bitter sweet. Defining me more of an adult I ever thought was possible and really putting the big girl underwear on.

Feeling more and more blessed with all my relationships in my life. My girlfriends, my family and now  my boyfriend... boy that is weird to say.  But truly someone who I feel very blessed to have come into my life.

The holidays are fast approaching, and though it will be tough this year, I have to remember how thankful I am for all that I have in my life.  Christmas music is starting to play everywhere and I am in love with sweaters and boots!  Just bought a leather jacket, ya know those cute cropped ones from targ botique ( target).  I feel pretty BA in it and now being 21 I think its perfectly OK to own one.

Also, newest obsession... pinterest! Loving everything about it and always pinning like crazy when I really should be doing other things.  Now going to make myself some cocoa, to warm my soul!

XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment