Sunday, September 22, 2013

so honored


The day has finally come, my cousin who has also turned into a best friend is engaged! I couldn't be more excited for her and to know she is marrying one heck of a guy who I have grown to love! Today we spent the day at the wedding fair! It was so fun seeing all the brides there and people they love most. We were very successful today with some booking! Before we went in she gave me this special gift in asking me to be her maid of honor, I couldn't even read it all before my eyes filled with tears, I said yes and hugged the crap out of her. She was so beautiful and her ring just glowed.
 
The picture of us above was taken about a year ago, when we spent a fall day with our grandma and aunt attending a winery, went into some shops and had dinner. I was reminded today, even though I knew it was about a year ago that Ali and I discussed our weddings a bit. I knew she was going to marry Jared and I was single at the time and still currently am, but we agreed to be each others maid of honor. We don't have sisters and have too many great friends to pick just one, so how perfect to have it be family. In one year later the day has come. I am so excited to help plan and be apart of the so very special day. The planning will be so fun, all leading up to the day she will marry her best friend.
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment