Monday, February 20, 2012

baby girl and more

A friend post this on my facebook this morning saying, this is what your little girl will look like one day.  This little girl is so precious. One thing I would change is for her to have blue eyes :) I pray my babies have a ton of hair like moi! Its a silly thing to think about, babies, at age 21 but my boyfriend told me LOVED me on Valentines day. EEKKKKKK. I love hearing him say it too. Still not use to that word, but I do love him also. And when you love someone you have to think about what your babies would look like HAHA its a girl thing, hey. Babies will not come from me for sometime, but I am so excited for when that time comes. I want a girl first but will love whatever God decides to give me first. First thing first, is to graduate college. Thats all that should be on my mind now.

No comments:

Post a Comment