Wednesday, September 28, 2011

hello new boy and new thoughts

So there is this new boy, yup there is. The boy the approached me at a party wanting to take me out, the boy who went to a friend to get my number, and the boy who called me instead of texting me.  He is also the guy, who set up a date with me and I backed out. My feelings were not all there yet.  The boy who skipped the bars to dance in our living room with my and my roommates to old 90's tunes.  The boy who stayed with me since my house was all empty on a Friday night and the boy who made our first date pure bliss. Breakfast and a Crystal Cave.  All his idea, he had it planned and we went on a whim.  Drove around in his Chevy listening to country music on a beautiful Sunday. I think that screams perfect.  I have never felt so adored before. And truth is I enjoy it.  We will just see what happens and take each day one day at a time.

Tony and I

Our 90's dance party night. Pure awesomeness

I also said goodbye for now to the boy that never kissed me. It was a feeling that could not be described but I wanted to know so bad.  I waited too long for him and gave him too many chances and he didn't grab onto like he should of if he really wanted to keep me.  Of course I'm a girl so it was emotional and tears were shed. It felt like a breakup HAHA but its for the better right now .  We will forever be friends, but need a break so the feelings can pass. And only God knows what the future will hold.

Its our homecoming this weekend! Looking forward to this fun crazy weekend :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment