Thursday, August 25, 2011

good mornings

For some reasons mornings are my favorite. I just plain old love them.  Maybe, its because they mean the start of a new day, or you can drink coffee in the quiet, or maybe its the rise of the sun that wakes my soul up for all the days possibilities.  I just love mornings.

This year, I'm looking forward to waking up in my house and sipping on coffee before class, checking my blogs while the sun peers through my windows, and sitting in my pajamas.  One of the great things also, it the texts you sometimes wake up to. Those are simply the best.  Last year a dear friend of mine would text me in the morning twice a week when we had class together and I LOVED it.  No, it wasn't from a guy, but a girlfriend and it was still sweet to wake up to.  The next relationship I am in, I want those cute text.  It takes like less then a second to text someone something cute in the morning.  But they have to want to, it will be important to me so I hope it will be important to them.  Getting a text is a great way to start off the day, and puts a smile on your face before you even get out of bed!

I absolutely love this, one day :)
I also can sport this well.

Cheers to mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment