Thursday, July 21, 2011

them boys


So, lately with all the fuss and buss about life, I always try and find a reason to smile.  And today my roommate did just that for me.  With a phone call to catch up and a card in the mail to help remind myself that I am special and that I deserve the best and he IS out there.  The old fling I had for about three months.. well he still is in my head. Why? Well because he still tells me he misses me and that I will always be special to him.  It just sucked that life had to get in the way of us trying to build a relationship.  So, I guess I can say there is proof that total strangers can become special people.  I do miss him, but I have not told him that.  I have too many other things on my plate.  Colby I thought described my thoughts for this boy very well.

I hope to see him before summer ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment