Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I still have a purpose on this earth

Saturday morning was a bit rough to say the least.  My mom and I were headed to do some shopping and it had started storm bad that morning. I was driving and we were just talking about life, well the downs of it at that moment.  How many problems the Focus has for one, and what we were going to do that afternoon regards to shopping.  My mom even offered to drive, but I knew I could handle it.  The rain was getting heavy and the stupid defrost switch did not work, so plan B right?  Well, that included my mom unbuckling her seat belt and taking a napkin to wipe off the wind shield so I could see.  And in that few minutes I started to hydroplane which led to us rolling the car and sliding in the ditch on our side..

All's I could think about was "ill be OK, stay strong, God is with us, we will be OK"  And to his mercy we were.  Since my mother didn't have her seat belt on she flew around in the car, so sad.  She landed on me and i started to panic because I was stuck and Ill's I wanted to do was get up pop open the door and find my phone to call 911.  To the angels who had already stopped the police was on their way.  I immediately called my Dad with the horrible news and told him we were OK but to meet us at the hospital.  The of course I had to call my brother... he had to know and poor thing that was his wake up call because he was sleeping.

A man had taken off his shirt in the pouring rain for my moms face since there was blood everywhere.  Other angels climb on top of the car to help me and her out since we were too weak to get our selves out.  More angels had also gave us blankets to wrap in since it was cold and rainy.  We still have a blanket that we now call our "angel blanket" Ill never be able to thank those people but we are ever so grateful for them.  God was really with us that morning along with my grandma.  We rode off in the ambulance, me with no scratches and mom in bad pain because her head had hit the windshield.  She looked like she got beat up but is getting better each day with all her bruises and swollen face.

God still wants us on this earth, why?  I'm still trusting the path of my life in his hands and that day was just proof miracles happen since we could of been killed and it was not our time to leave.  Just so blessed with all the kind strangers that stopped and the warm wishes from family and friends.  Just another reason to think, what a year this has been.

On to happy news now!  That night was my dear friends 20th birthday and we went to the fun Chino Latinos, did some shopping and celebrated that night.  A rock star I was.  I did hit the hay early but I was tired and sore so I was allowed to HAHA. Scored some cute dresses that I cant wait to wear :) 

Looking forward to the rest of the weekend and weekend! Oh and ONE week till WE FEST :)

Us girls that night with the birthday girl Lauren!

Oh PS this song I heard from a good friend is just too cute!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment