Saturday, November 13, 2010

Truth is...

Truth is, I feel like I dont have any set plans but college and that bothers me.
Truth is, Im scared I wont be able to have the career I am hoping for right now.
Truth is, I find my self stressed always and always wondering, whats next?
Truth is, I have cried countless times in the last three months.
Truth is, I feel like Im lost in this wonderful life that Im suppose to be enjoying.
Truth is, I feel like I have the best friends and family in the world.
Truth is, Im secretly searching for someone to love.
Truth is, I know God has a plan for me, something better then I have for myself.

  "I know the plans i have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope" -Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment