Monday, November 15, 2010

no title

This post has not title due to that fact that I cant describe the emotions that my sophomore year has brought onto me.  I met with my program director today to help guide me in the right direction for next semester since my advisor was very unhelpful.  He made the light at my tunnel a little brighter today and I'm so thankful for that. I feel like I'm in the right place with my major of psychology and I couldn't see myself anywhere else.  I think I am on the best road there is at the moment to get my degree and get out into the career world.  Stress still plays a big factor in my life thinking about the future more than I should. So to end today I have a weight lifted off my shoulders knowing I'm on the right track. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment