Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sweetest Day

Well 14 months after the surprise engagement she got married!! My cousin, friend and family tied the knot with her best friend. I could not be more honored to stand by her side during this past weekend that was one to remember. It was such a blast, everything. 

 The non showered yet spray tan at the rehearsal dinner :)
 Just so flawless
 The Best Man and Myself

 This rock right here was recently diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer... Kicking Cancers Butt though. #heatrises
 The Bride and Groom
Samantha Whillock Photography
These women who I admired so much in my life! 
 The weekend before I took a trip to Menomonie to visit this gem... a 4 yr old I am glad to call my friend along with another best friend who was my roommate for two years in college. 
 You are never too old to attend homecoming with friends who make you feel like you are home whenever you are with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment