Wednesday, October 1, 2014

OCT 1st


 I am getting more risky to posting selfies I guess you can call them.. as long as there is no duck lips then its okay right :) Anyhoo fall is here and its the greatest time of the year! The outfit choices and layers,,, boots, scarfs. The list could go on and on.  I got my camera earlier this summer but its still an infant to be because I so much to learn on it! 

This summer I did two things that made me really step out of the box. 1: I got a tattoo and 2: I put color in my hair. Hence the photo above. I haven't touched my hair in over 9 years. Why? because I don't like change that much. Changing my look I guess made me think, it wouldn't be the same me! But change is almost making yourself better because you are embracing a new chapter while also learning from the past ones!

I have been doing a lot of praying lately about my calling and purpose in this world. I love my job... but its part-time and has to be for sometime. That career only fills half of my passion so how do I grab onto and fulfill the rest? My brain is constantly moving, thinking and daydreaming. Good thing I am no longer a student :)

I know God is on my side and always teaching me a lesson a long the way!

October 1st today!
CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment