Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I am Enough

Now that summer had ended I cant help but reflect on the gems I have met, went on dates with and I wont lie, kiss. All unique in their own way but all could have been boyfriend material (maybe). But see the thing is the dates ended, the communication stopped almost completely on a day to day basis, and that was mutual. I do not want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with me. I just kept reminding myself God put them into my life for a reason and a lesson. So due to my aunt flow that is coming the emotions that you feel just touch your heart a little deeper and last night I had a moment.

Why am I not enough?

Why am I not enough to be pursued, to be wanted everyday, to be dated, to be kissed, to laugh with. Can those men not see that or am I missing something?

Due to the "assumptions" and finding missing pieces of the puzzle expert, I know life can get  busy and people juggle many things at a time, but when does it ever slow down? Never. It never slows down.

I guess what I am trying to get at here is who is going to tell me I am more than enough, when will he come and sweep me off my feet and prove to me and all my doubts that I have ever thought. 

I know my God thinks I am more than enough, he placed me on this earth. I am just excited to see who God has in store for me and who will also prove to me I am enough, more than enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment