Sunday, July 15, 2012

a week off


I am so looking forward to this week. The main reason being.. I have it OFF! I am so thrilled. I don't know if I will do much sleeping in because I'm a girl who doesn't like to waste her day, but I will not be opposed to nap taking.

This week though Ill be spending some time with some of my best girlfriends. One I haven't seen all summer and the other my roommate. Then our good friend is flying back from New York and Friday will be a celebration for that!! I'm just so thankful I have the best gifts in the world, my girlfriends. They truly can get you through anything and its always good to take what they have to say into consideration.  There is nothing sweeter than sitting with a great friend sipping some wine or some coffee, looking fabulous in an outfit or in our pajamas. Its simply great.

I also have been having some negative feelings about my ex... but i think that's OK. We all have those days were we are either hurt, angry, sad, tearful and many more could go on to describe them, BUT with God and a good attitude you can get through them. And I do. Its all apart of Gods plan I know, the mystery of the future can be so exciting but yet hesitant also.

I pray happiness be showered over all my loved ones and we all cherish each day the Lord gives us!

No comments:

Post a Comment