Sunday, July 29, 2012

lately..

 My dear best friend has finally joined the club of turning 21!!! Celebrating her all weekend :)
 two of the best friends a girl could ask for
 my other fabulous best friend since 7th grade!
 love the candid shots!
 add these two also into my other best friends.. Shout House was awesome!
a new best friend I have finally met!

After this weekend I think that concludes all the 21st birthdays!  I have helped celebrate so many its been unreal.  Now that 22 is around the corner it wont be that big of a deal any more HAHA  I am so thankful for all of the ladies in my life. I have some of the most amazing friends a girl could ask for and I feel so blessed.  They truly are my soul mates and I could not make it without them.  We have celebrated and cheers together every weekend this summer and it has been wonderful!  I cant believe August is right around the corner! Where has the summer gone? I am so excited to get back to school and make this senior year the best yet, but I will enjoy my last weekends of summer also! Looking forward to this upcoming weekend of going back to school and going out in my small college town, love.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment