Thursday, June 26, 2014

SMILE

Its been my biggest craving for about a year now, a camera. My phone get the job done but I want to explore more and capture the most beautiful things.
 
I will have one of these in my hand this weekend and I am beyond ready to start. It may just be a hobby or it could turn into more. I love capturing precious moments for people and I have lucky enough to be in on some shoots! Our memory can only hold so much, with photos, they can tell a whole story.  My life is a story for me, so forgive if at every event I attend I want to snap a photo. No, I am not trying to "show off" by any means, I just want people to see the light and life through all the smiles that are in my life.
 
If you ever get a chance to read from the beginning, my life turned upside down about 3 years ago. It is not perfect and I am not perfect. Taking pictures is magical and relaxing, the prints are forever yours.
 
I am so anxious to get started with a camera in my hand. The joy of something that can have a clearer view of the world than yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment